Hotels and Meals

Hotels and Meals

The event will be held in the official hotel complex comprising of the following 3 hotels: Hotel Terme 4*, Hotel Toplice 4* and Hotel Čatež 3*.

  • Reservations are made on a “first come, first served” basis.
  • All players and accompanying persons, including coaches, are welcome to stay in the official hotels of the European Senior Team Chess Championship, namely, Terme Čatež, Brežice, Slovenia.
  • All reservations and 30% payments for the official hotels and organisation fee shall be made no later than 6 April2024 (registration deadline), and only via the organiser.

Accommodation daily costs per person:

HOTELDouble FBSingle FB
Hotel TERME **** (Full board) (breakfast, lunch, dinner)83 €101 €
Hotel TOPLICE **** (Full board) (breakfast, lunch, dinner)83 €101 €
Hotel ČATEŽ *** (Full board) (breakfast, lunch, dinner)80 €98 €
Hotel ČATEŽ *** (Half board) (breakfast, dinner)72 €90 €
Hotel ČATEŽ *** (Breakfast only)64 €82 €

All hotels are located within walking distance to the playing hall.

The tourist tax in amount of 2.5 EUR / person / day is to be paid directly to the hotels


  • After the registration form has been filled in, sent to the organiser and approved by the organiser, the national federations will receive invoices containing all the necessary bank payment details;
  • The sender is required to pay all bank commissions;
  • Registration fee, transport fee and 30 % payments for the official hotel shall be transferred no later than 6 April 2024 to the account specified below, while the remaining 70 % amount of the payment covering the official hotel costs is to be paid no later than 22 April 2024 to the same bank account:

Bank: Deželna banka Slovenije, Kolodvorska ulica 9, 1000 Ljubljana

Holder: Šahovska zveza Slovenije / Slovenian chess Federation, Bravničarjeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana

IBAN Code: SI56 1910 0001 0000 463


Accommodation can be provided for a longer period of stay (more than 10 nights) on condition that the organiser be notified about such a request in advance. This type of accommodation is to be provided at an extra cost.

Airport transfer

The transfer from/to Zagreb airport shall be arranged by the organiser, on the arrival day (6 May) and on the departure day (16 May). Airport transfer charges: 25 EUR/one-way for participants and their accompanying persons.

to top to top